As part of our ongoing commitment to being a trusted partner for our clients, Providence reviews a number of products each month, searching for investment opportunities that fit our clients’ individual requirements. Being an independent company, each opportunity is assessed solely on its merits regarding risk and return.
- Global growth remains strong although some signs of momentum slowing
- US bond rates to likely track above market expectations
- Australian economy underperforming
- Risk assets vulnerable to a sharp correction
- Remaining defensive, patient, investing for a correction
- Consensus view is further upside in risk markets, for now
Watch: View James Smith, Head of Melbourne and Senior Investment Adviser discussing the Global Outlook & Strategy with Grant Patterson, Chair of the Investment Committee and Managing Director.
Level 9, 20 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
T: +61 2 9239 9333
F: +61 2 9239 0355
Level 30, 101 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
T: +61 3 8793 8383