The first phase of the correction has started.
A rolling readjustment is underway across various asset classes, with some considerable damage
already inflicted below the surface of various market indices.
The realisation that inflation is not always transitory and interest rates are on the rise has
undermined stretched valuations of assets previously buoyed by surging money supply.
• Markets are vulnerable to a sharp correction
• An inverted yield curve is pointing to a sharp economic slowdown
• Recession risks rising in 2023/24
• Australia looks relatively attractive on the global stage
• Remain diversified and disciplined
• Attractive opportunities will present themselves