- Change of narrative from deflation to reflation
- Early signs of synchronised global growth
- Global interest rates are likely to drift higher
- Risks elevated whilst volatility is low
- Prudent to be cautious and well diversified
Click here to read the Global Outlook & Strategy 2nd Quarter 2017: Change of Narrative.
Alternatively, you can view Grant Patterson, Managing Director, sharing the key messages of the Global Outlook and Strategy in the video below.
For access to the complete publication including our current recommendations, please contact Grant Patterson at Providence on (02) 9239 9333.