- We are late in the cycle and expect volatility to increase
- Valuations remain stretched coupled with optimistic long-term US earnings expectations
- Global debt levels are elevated in an environment of increasing interest rates
- Inflation signals are increasing and underestimated by the market
- US/China economic tensions to start causing concerns
The winds of change are starting to be felt with strong US growth and the lowest unemployment rate since the 1960’s feeding into higher US interest rates. Additionally the rhetoric between the two largest…click to continue reading.
Watch Grant Patterson and James Smith discussing the latest Global Outlook and Strategy in this interview: