- Central Banks openly acknowledge that monetary policy has run its course and fiscal policy is the future pathway
- Deflation appears to be on hold, reflation is now the focus
- Some signs of a pickup in global growth
- A lot has been priced in quickly; we expect a correction in markets
- Valuations short term are stretched in our view
Alternatively, you can view Grant Patterson, Managing Director, sharing the key messages of the Global Outlook and Strategy in the video below.
For more information please contact Providence on (02) 9239 9333.