- Global growth remains strong although some signs of momentum slowing
- US bond rates to likely track above market expectations
- Australian economy underperforming
- Risk assets vulnerable to a sharp correction
- Remaining defensive, patient, investing for a correction
- Consensus view is further upside in risk markets, for now
Watch: View James Smith, Head of Melbourne and Senior Investment Adviser discussing the Global Outlook & Strategy with Grant Patterson, Chair of the Investment Committee and Managing Director.